HAMBURG, Pa. - Police are looking for a 16-year-old Hamburg Area High School student who was reported missing by her family.
Ally Jaymes Heckman was reported missing Friday. Heckman's mother said she was last seen at Hamburg Area High School around 8:15 a.m. that day.
She said school officials told her that her daughter appeared to have walked out of the school.
State police troopers with the Hamburg barracks in Tilden Township confirmed there is an investigation into Heckman's whereabouts.
If you have any information about Ally Jaymes Heckman's location, contact state police.
After more than 160 years, the Bon-Ton will soon be gone.Read More »
- Leesport bridge replacement delay frustrates residents
- Reading schools committee approves renovation project
- Reading outlasts Harrisburg in extra innings, 5-4
- Royals are swept from the playoffs
- Reading woman wins man's heart...and his kidney
- Car lands on roof on Skyline Drive in Lower Alsace
- Police find overturned car, snapped utility pole, but no driver
- Upper Macungie zoning amendments address farm-based entertainment
- Increasingly windy with rain, possible snow showers Thursday
- Updated Shoppers sad to say bye-bye to Bon-Ton; 'I'm very upset'
- Updated SouthSide Arts & Music Festival is back in Bethlehem
- Salisbury High School dismisses early due to power outage
- Life Lessons: Tips for working at home
- Drug experts expected to testify Thursday in Cosby's trial
- South Whitehall getting new police cars, equipment
- PennDOT replacing pipe beneath Easton Road in Lower Saucon