HAMBURG - The Hamburg football team returns a few weapons on offense this season that should help the Hawks contend within Berks II.
One key returner is 1,000-yard rusher Joey Raffensperger. He was one of two Hamburg tailbacks to rush for 1,000 yards last season. But Montay Berger, the other one, has moved away from the area.
Also back is quarterback Joey Cominsky. As a sophomore, Cominsky led a very good Hawks offense. After missing last season with an injury, Cominsky hopes to get the offense to that same level.
Hamburg will host ELCO on Friday night.
- Updated Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire