The company that manages two of downtown Reading's largest entertainment venues has put out the "help wanted" sign.
SMG announced Wednesday that is seeking applicants to fill part-time seasonal positions in its food/beverage and operations departments.
Candidates interested in an operations position, which includes conversion crew, housekeeping, usher, ticket taker and security, should report to the main lobby of the Santander Arena, 700 Penn St., on Tues., Aug. 26, between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to complete an application and interview on-site.
Anyone interested in applying for a food and beverage job, which includes cashier, fry/short order cook, warehouse porter, bartender, vault clerk, prep-cook/main kitchen and catering server/suite attendant, should report to the arena lobby on Wed., Aug. 27, between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
In addition to the arena, SMG also operates the Santander Performing Arts Center on North Sixth Street.
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe