READING, Pa. - ZZ Top has postponed the upcoming stops on its current tour, which included a visit to Berks County.
The legendary band was supposed to appear in concert at the Santander Performing Arts Center on Sunday, October 29, but bass-guitarist Dusty Hill has fallen ill with a stomach ailment.
We're told the rocker is expected to be OK. He just has to take it easy for a few weeks.
The band is planning an extensive tour in 2018, but a new date for its concert in Reading has not been announced.
The dreary weather did not stop a big crowd from coming out for the annual Reading Holiday Parade Saturday.Read More »
- 2017 Reading Holiday Parade winners announced
- 69 News crew enjoys Reading Holiday Parade
- Neighbors near destroyed senior home marvel at heroism
- Bust near school yields heroin, ingredients to make K2
- 10 new murals dedicated in West Reading
- Fire in Tilden: 'I don't know how long he would have lasted'
- Updated High winds expected throughout the day
- Domestic assault suspect arrested after intense standoff
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Upper Macungie Township Police announce seat belt enforcement
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Lehigh defeats Lafayette, wins Patriot League title
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County