COLUMBUS, Ohio - Some changes are in store for 15 J.C. Penney outlet stores, including one in Muhlenberg Township.
SB Capital Group has completed its acquisition of the stores from J.C. Penney Company. They'll be re-branded JC's Five Star Outlet, but SB Capital said customers will find the same quality and value they're accustomed to.
The company also said it offered employment to all 1,600 eligible employees of the outlet stores.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Bullets blast way into District 3 championship game
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival