READING, Pa. - WFMZ's Jim Vasil found himself pulling double duty during Wednesday's snowstorm.
Not only was he making the rounds reporting on the weather conditions around Berks County, he also took some time between his TV appearances to deliver 69 News StormSticks to some lucky viewers.
Michael in Oley Township was one of those who found Jim on his doorstep as the snow started to pile up.
If you'd like a StormStick of your own to measure the snow, you can stop by the 69 News studios at 225 Court Street in downtown Reading.
Berks Jazz Fest is mourning the loss of one of its many musicians.Read More »
- Unique to celebrate National Pretzel Day with giveaway
- Southwest has been faced with fines, union safety complaints
- Reading mayor bashes authority over apartment building sale
- Berks residents speak up about keeping Berks Heim
- Santander Bank sees mixed results in 1st quarter
- Reading council at odds over administering microloan program
- Burning body found in Bethlehem: 'We were hoping it was a mannequin'
- Berks Jazz Fest: 'Thanks for the memories Bob Dorough'
- Food Drive event collects over 20,000 pounds of food for Second Harvest
- Case headed to trial for Kevin Esterly, man who ran off with Allentown teen
- Updated ESU brings Bloomberg Finance Lab to campus
- Updated Pennsylvania gas prices to potentially hit $3 per gallon
- Updated Unique to celebrate National Pretzel Day with giveaway
- Updated Hackettstown police search for alleged wallet thief
- Updated Expect Route 33 lane closures as bridge construction finishes
- Updated Northampton Area High School hires new principal