PHILADELPHIA - Chip Kelly and the Eagles are excited to host the San Diego Chargers in their 2013 regular season home opener. Philadelphia is coming off an opening week win at Washington.
Kelly was impressed by the amount of support the Eagles received in the nation's capital on Monday night. He knows it will be a whole different story when the Birds play the Chargers at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday afternoon.
Kelly said earlier this week that he thinks the Eagles' offense can be quicker. They put on a clinic in the first half before slowing down a bit in the second.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts