BERKS COUNTY - The Kutztown and Albright football teams are playing with pride and integrity in the final two weeks of the season.
The Golden Bears will try for their third win of the season on Saturday at Lock Haven. It will be the final road trip of the year for KU before they wrap up the season at home next week against Edinboro.
In his first year as head coach, Drew Folmar has developed a young team that has been competitive all season. That edge hasn't left, and the Golden Bears are trying to not only send their seniors off on a positive note, but set the tone for next year as well.
At the Division III level, Albright is coming off a very impressive victory over Widener last weekend.
The Lions carry that momentum into their road-finale this weekend at Misericordia.
Albright defeated Widener by avoiding the mistakes and self-inflicted wounds that have plagued them all season.
Energized by the performance, the Lions are playing these last few weeks with pride and class, looking to book a spot in the ECAC playoffs.
A Berks County woman visiting her husband's grave died after she had an asthma attack that caused her to crash her car in the cemetery. Her family is heartbroken.Read More »
- Nonprofit breaks ground on 58-unit community in Robeson
- Royals goalie Mark Dekanich sporting flashy pads in the net
- Dying to be free: The heroin epidemic
- Royals fundraiser to honor Al Boscov's commitment to Reading
- Berks Book Bonanza in need of new location
- Animal hospital in Reading awarded accreditation
- Updated Woman visiting husband's grave dies after cemetery crash
- Sinkhole opens at 12th and Highland in Allentown
- Updated Local election inspector alleges voter fraud
- Updated $2.4 million project to help housing needs in Allentown
- Updated Dying to be free: The heroin epidemic
- Updated Royals fundraiser to honor Al Boscov's commitment to Reading
- Updated Health Beat: Stem cells treat baldness with PRP
- Montco to conduct DUI checkpoint, roving patrols in early March
- Bucks man ID'd as victim of stabbing in Atlantic City
- Man allegedly runs from police, nearly crashing into oncoming car