KUTZTOWN, Pa. - Kutztown University is freezing campus-based fees for the upcoming year.
That means fees for room, board, transportation and the health center will all stay the same.
The school said the student government board will also freeze the activity fee.
School officials said tuition and instructional fees are set by the state. Those costs will be determined in the months ahead.
A Berks County congressman is joining some of his fellow lawmakers in working to find solutions to human trafficking.Read More »
- Police ID suspect in shooting of man in Reading
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- Quaker Maid plant mural to portray images unique to Reading
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress
- Curtain goes up tonight on 15th annual Freddy Awards
- Updated Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court
- Man arrested in hit-and-run crash with school bus
- Arts Around Town: SATORI's 'Shadows of the Samurai' involves specialized art in translation
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking