BETHLEHEM - The Kutztown and East Stroudsburg women's basketball teams were picked 5th and 6th respectively in the PSAC East preseason poll on Wednesday.
The poll was released at the schools' annual joint media day in Bethlehem.
Both teams have the potential to be better than last year. The Golden Bears were a bit shocked by their placement, considering they were ranked behind West Chester.
The Golden Bears knocked off the Golden Rams a couple times last season.
Both teams are using their preseason ranks as motivation.
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Leibrandt, Pullin pace Reading in series opener at Harrisburg
- Royals' season ends in Game 6 of first round series
- Last day for Bowl-O-Rama? 'It'll be a shame'
- Penn State Health St. Joseph hires new financial chief
- Updated Northampton DA to announce findings in baby's 2016 death at day care
- Updated Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Updated Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Updated State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Periods of rain or drizzle this afternoon; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Updated NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire at end of season
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Four visits by Easton police equal one arrest
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations