KUTZTOWN - While the weather may not indicate such, it's time for spring sports to begin. The Kutztown High softball team is eager to start playing and erase the memories of what they call a disappointing season last year.
Kutztown won 14 games in 2013, but the many returners on this year's squad think the campaign could have been better.
In fact, the veteran-laden Cougars want to do more than just qualify for Districts again. They want championships.
Kutztown thinks they have the leadership and experience to have that rebound year they seek.
The Boyertown Area School District has hired an architectural firm to look at ways student privacy can be enhanced in the high school's locker rooms and restrooms.Read More »
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking
- Police ID suspect in shooting of man in Reading
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- Quaker Maid plant mural to portray images unique to Reading
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Updated 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court