KUTZTOWN - After starting the year 0-3, the KU football team has chance to get to the .500 mark. The Golden Bears have won two straight, including a big victory over regional rival West Chester last weekend.
Next up for Kutztown, one of the teams they're tied with atop the PSAC East, Bloomsburg.
It's an offense that can tear you up on the ground. The Huskies boast a dangerous, complementary passing game as well.
The Golden Bear defense has been strong over the last few weeks, holding both opponents to less than 15 points.
They'll have to be good again to keep KU in it.
- Updated Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire