ALBANY TWP., Berks Co. - State police have identified a woman who was killed when her car struck a group of trees.
Jenny Lynd Poust was driving west on Kistler Valley Road in Albany Twp., Berks Co., at a high rate of speed when she lost control of her car and hit the trees, said state police, who haven't been able to determine when the accident happened.
Poust, 30, of New Tripoli, Lehigh Co., was pronounced dead at the scene at 7:02 a.m. Wednesday.
She was not wearing a seat belt, police said.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Bullets blast way into District 3 championship game
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival