READING, Pa. - A Reading man accused of murder pleaded guilty in three different cases Wednesday.
Luis Ramos admitted to third degree murder for the deadly shooting of Raymond Miranda in the 100 block of South Fourth Street in Reading.
Ramos also pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in connection with the stabbing of several people at the 809 Bar and Grill in Reading.
Both altercations happened in December 2012.
Ramos also pleaded guilty to drug charges. He's been sentenced to 20 to 60 years in prison and 10 years probation.
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Man stabs wife, daughter-in-law in car in Allentown
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- New Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- New Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University
- Meet two ambassadors who are truly amazing
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall