WEST READING, Pa. - A longtime employee at a business in Berks County embezzled more than $400,000, according to police.
Kerry Dunn stole the money from C&S Medical Supply on Penn Avenue in West Reading over a 10-year period, authorities said.
Dunn, 56, of Spring Township, worked at the company for nearly 30 years. He's free on $50,000 bail.
Berks Jazz Fest is mourning the loss of one of its many musicians.Read More »
- Reading mayor bashes authority over apartment building sale
- Berks residents speak up about keeping Berks Heim
- Reading council at odds over administering microloan program
- Fightins down RubberDucks in series opener
- Man thankful to survive fire, devastated by loss of cars
- Man sent to trial in fatal shooting of friend in Muhlenberg
- Updated Police: Drunk uncle threatened, assaulted kids in the Poconos
- Updated Burning body found in Bethlehem: 'We were hoping it was a mannequin'
- Updated Berks Jazz Fest: 'Thanks for the memories Bob Dorough'
- Case headed to trial for Kevin Esterly, man who ran off with Allentown teen
- Bob Dorough of 'Schoolhouse Rock' is dead at 94
- Life Lessons: Safety of car seats in rear-impact crashes
- Closing arguments, deliberations loom in Bill Cosby retrial
- Burning body found in dumpster outside Bethlehem apartment complex
- Quakertown Borough discusses spotted lanternfly protocol
- Free trees please some, not all Wilson residents