FLEETWOOD, Pa. - A man accused of ripping off a homeowner in Fleetwood by posing as a contractor and not completing a job is heading to trial.
Jerry Allen waived his preliminary hearing Tuesday afternoon.
Allen was picked up in Palmer Twp., Northampton Co., near Easton, earlier this month.
Allen defrauded a man who paid him to build a sun room, police said.
The homeowner was also ripped off by Mark Kowalski on a different project, said police, who are still looking for him.
- Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Man stabs wife, daughter-in-law in car in Allentown
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- New Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- New Reading parents vent frustrations regarding safety in schools
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University
- Meet two ambassadors who are truly amazing
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall