LOWER HEIDELBERG TWP., Pa. - An arrest has been made in connection with a rash of vandalism at two car dealerships.
Antonio Pierorazio scratched eight cars at Performance Toyota on Penn Avenue in Lower Heidelberg Township on March 8, police said.
They said he damaged 11 other vehicles at the dealership and two vehicles at a different dealership earlier this month.
All the damage tops $29,000.
Pierorazio told troopers he's schizophrenic. He's locked up on $50,000 bail.
"We lost it all," says woman whose home was destroyed. "No words can describe it. It's gone. It's gone."Read More »
- National Weather Service assessing Pennsylvania storm damage
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Middletown's buzzer-beater sinks Berks Catholic in District 3 semis
- Muhlenberg, DeSales and Albright women headed to NCAA Tournament
- Neighbor of man shot by police: 'Fear for my family'
- Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Police investigating string of cell phone store robberies across the region
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- New Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store
- Pending home sales down nationally, but up in the Lehigh Valley
- Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- Man pleads guilty in Stockertown gun club case