EXETER TWP., Pa. - A Montgomery County man has been charged in a case of road rage on Route 422 in Berks County.
Thomas Kaiser of Pottstown pointed a gun at the driver of another car as they traveled west on Perkiomen Avenue (Route 422) in the area of Pineland Road on Monday, police said.
A short time later, Exeter officers stopped Kaiser near the Walmart at Perkiomen Avenue and Lincoln Drive.
The weapon, police said, turned out to be a BB gun.
No one was hurt.
Parents who have kids in the Governor Mifflin School District spoke out tonight at a community forum and town hall-style meeting, as the district looked to take the conversation off social media and bring it face-to-face with parents.Read More »
- Pothole-riddled road causes problems for Centre residents
- Man accused of embezzling more than $400K from employer
- Reading High School to install new, HD security cameras
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Commissioner: Pa. plans to eliminate county-owned homes
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- Updated Parkland schools closed after fire tears through bus garage
- Updated Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- Updated Chilly today with more rain, some ice to the north
- Man critical after being shot in the face in Allentown
- Updated Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night
- Gov. Mifflin parents sound off about safety concerns