CUMRU TWP., Pa. - Cumru Township police said a second man wanted in a murder near the Thun Trail is behind bars.
Officials said Victor Borges-Rivera, 20, turned himself in to Lebanon County authorities Saturday evening.
He and two other men are accused in the September 23rd killing of Luis Salas-Ramos.
On Thursday, Cumru Township police arrested Jose Rivera-Aguirre, 29. Police said they are still looking for 35-year-old Miguel Rosario-Ramos.
Authorities are still trying to determine a motive in the case.
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Reading parents vent frustrations over safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Updated Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today; close to records Friday
- Updated Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Updated Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill