CUMRU TWP., Pa. - Cumru Township police said a second man wanted in a murder near the Thun Trail is behind bars.
Officials said Victor Borges-Rivera, 20, turned himself in to Lebanon County authorities Saturday evening.
He and two other men are accused in the September 23rd killing of Luis Salas-Ramos.
On Thursday, Cumru Township police arrested Jose Rivera-Aguirre, 29. Police said they are still looking for 35-year-old Miguel Rosario-Ramos.
Authorities are still trying to determine a motive in the case.
- Crews knock out 2-alarm house fire near Bechtelsville
- Grillers BBQ for a good cause
- Cabela's honors 'hometown heroes'
- Group hopes to open medical marijuana dispensary in Berks
- Hopkins pulls off massive comeback to down Alvernia at NCAA Regional
- Kingery's 2nd blast propels Fightins to 6th-straight win
- Updated Cosby 'holding up' as jury pick gets underway
- Updated Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- Coroner identifies Lehigh County man killed in Allentown police-involved shooting
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer
- Easton's Common Space Kitchen gives food entrepreneurs a launching point
- LIVE original lineup to perform at Musikfest this summer
- Rock icons Godsmack to headline Musikfest Aug. 9
- Lehigh County man charged with attempted homicide
- New Jersey police allege gun company sold defective guns
- Small plane crashes in Pennsylvania field, pilot not hurt