READING, Pa. - A man has been convicted of first degree murder in connection with a deadly shooting in Reading.
Prosecutors say Wilbert Colon was found guilty Friday afternoon.
They say he shot Tarik Billups in June of last year during an argument in the 1600 block of Cotton Street.
By all accounts, it could have been worse.Read More »
- New congressional map presents challenges for Berks leaders
- Hope meets hockey: Royals players on mission to help others
- Pa. court's new congressional map has big impact on Berks
- Penn State Berks tops among campuses in 2018 THON fundraiser
- Police prepping drivers for roundabout at Routes 222, 662
- Pa. GOP to take newly-released congressional map to court
- Updated Trump tells Pa. GOP to challenge new congressional map
- 'We're not joking around here, Ed' and other tidbits heard in pay-to-play trial
- Updated 6 charged in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- Updated Pa. court's new congressional map has big impact on Berks
- Updated Truck hauling human waste goes off road near Boyertown
- Styx, Joan Jett to headline Musikfest opening night
- Baby Maeve gets some life lessons from dad
- Pay-to-play defense witnesses testify mayor not directly involved in bidding process
- What the new congressional map means for the Lehigh Valley
- Upper Macungie police use donation to start child fingerprint, DNA registry