READING, Pa. - A Reading man charged in connection with a deadly crash is heading to trial.
Sergio Nunes waived his preliminary hearing Wednesday.
He's charged with homicide by vehicle for an accident that killed 62-year-old David Osenbach of Lenhartsville.
It happened on Centre Avenue at Cathedral Street back in March 2013.
Authorities say Nunes was driving more than 75 miles-per-hour in a 35 zone at the time of the crash.
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback