CUMRU TWP., Pa. - A man is in the intensive care unit after he was assaulted at a party in Cumru Township, police said.
It happened at a party in the 800 block of Philadelphia Avenue late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.
Investigators are asking for help finding the person who assaulted the 20-year-old victim, who was punched in the face, police said.
The young man was seriously injured as a result of falling after he was hit, police said.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913 or the Cumru Township Police Department at 610-777-9595.
The Pennsylvania attorney general's office is asking the judge who sentenced former congressional aide Tim Smith for a harsher sentence.Read More »
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Person of interest sought in shooting of 2 men in Reading
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Updated Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway