SHILLINGTON, Pa. - A man convicted of selling synthetic marijuana at a store near a high school is heading to prison.
Alpeshkumar Patel has been sentenced to two to four years behind bars.
Authorities say he sold synthetic drugs at the "E-Z Shoppe" on Lancaster Avenue in Shillington near Governor Mifflin High School.
- Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback