READING, Pa. - State police are asking for the public's help in identifying the whereabouts of a man who escaped from a halfway house in Reading.
Jason Lee Musselman left the ADAPPT facility, 417 Walnut St., in Reading, at 9:25 p.m. on Thursday, police said.
Musselman, 28, was ordered by the court to stay at the facility, police said.
Musselman stands 6 feet, 1 inch tall, weighs 190 pounds and has blonde hair.
Anyone with information about Musselman's location is asked to call state police in Reading at 610-378-4011.
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Reading woman killed in crash on I-176 in Caernarvon
- Water main breaks put CarTech offices under boil advisory
- Penn State Berks raises $62K for THON
- Reading parents vent frustrations over safety in schools
- Berks commissioners talk future of tax-free municipal bonds
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Reading woman killed in crash on I-176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- New Allentown Health Bureau recognized for emergency preparedness
- Updated Arts Around Town: Marionettes join Bach Choir for 'The Nightingale'
- Updated Crews called to fire along Linden St. in Allentown
- Updated Man charged in Allentown hit-and-run
- Updated Berks commissioners talk future of tax-free municipal bonds
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today, close to records Friday