READING, Pa. - Police are investigating the stabbing of a man who walked into a grocery store in Reading.
Several people were involved in a dispute and one person was beat up while another was stabbed, police said.
The stabbing victim then walked inside the One Stop Deli and Grocery in the 500 block of Walnut Street, according to a store employee.
Numerous officers responded to the scene. The stabbed man was transported to the hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Investigators said the victim is not cooperating with police, so they have no description of his attacker or the location where the actual incident occurred.
Three Republican-appointed federal judges will consider a request by eight GOP congressmen in Pennsylvania, including two who represent Berks County, to halt the use of a new congressional district map in this year's elections.Read More »
- Governor Mifflin parents sound off about safety concerns
- Pothole-riddled road causes problems for Centre residents
- Man accused of embezzling more than $400K from employer
- Reading High School to install new, HD security cameras
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Commissioner: Pa. plans to eliminate county-owned homes
- Updated Superintendent: 16 Parkland school buses destroyed, 14 damaged in fire
- Updated Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- Updated PHOTOS: Fire destroys Parkland school buses
- Check in with Eve Russo and baby Maeve
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night