ALLENTOWN, Pa. - A Berks County man convicted of voluntary manslaughter in Lehigh County has learned his fate.
Andrew Gesslein was sentenced Tuesday to five to 10 years behind bars.
Gesslein, of Tilden Township, was convicted in April of voluntary manslaughter for shooting and killing Michael Randolph at the North End Republican Club in Allentown in April 2012.
Gesslein was a security guard at the club.
Reading loves Marc Anthony, and it appears the Grammy Award-winning pop artist loves Reading.Read More »
- Umpire remembers crash victim as 'outstanding young man'
- Berks lawmakers explain Pennsylvania's compliance with Real ID law
- Wilson WL boys repeat as District 3 lacrosse champions
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- Kutztown baseball making most of playoff run
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Gov. Wolf signs Real ID law, expects new licenses in 2019
- Updated Man killed in crash with fire truck in Allen Township
- Updated Marc Anthony to come 'full circle' with return to Reading
- Updated Pa. health officials warn of possible measles exposure
- Updated Black bear spotted roaming Leopard country
- Health Beat: HPV cancers on the rise
- Passing showers but more seasonable Friday
- PPL deploying smarter technology
- Pennsylvania man sets Plinko record on 'Price is Right,' goes wild
- Strawberries are ripe for picking in Northampton County