PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia medical examiner's office has issued its ruling in the death of a Temple University student from Berks County.
James Orlando's death was accidental, caused by drug intoxication, officials told 69 News on Monday. They declined to say which drug or drugs were found in his system.
Orlando was pronounced dead Saturday after police and paramedics responded to an apartment near Temple's campus.
- Family, friends gather to remember, mourn Miguel Reyes
- Exeter evicts Viva as country club's caterer, pub operator
- Grease fire damages home near Barto, sends man to hospital
- Bear Creek sets plans to open slopes for 2017-18 season
- 2 hospitalized, more than dozen displaced by fire in Reading
- Reading police say Pear Street shooting now a homicide
- Trio of suspicious fires have Hunterdon County authorities alarmed
- Dinardo and Kratz plead not guilty to homicide charges
- Space heater to blame for fatal Schwenksville fire
- Easton PD: Man shot multiple times on W. Wilkes Barre St.
- Community celebrates Hanukkah with latke cook-off
- State Police: Schwenksville fire caused by extension cord failure
- Tiny house sending big message
- Driver killed in Alburtis train crash identified
- Fire destroys a Leesport garage
- Shop with a Cop makes kids' Christmas brighter