MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - A Muhlenberg Township man remained hospitalized in critical condition Monday with burns he suffered in a fire over the weekend.
The fire broke out just after 1:30 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of Muhlenberg Street.
Emergency crews arrived on the scene to find Jeffrey Haas, lying on the ground outside a home.
Hass, 58, was flown to Lehigh Valley Hospital near Allentown.
The fire was contained to a first floor bedroom of the home, officials said. A state police fire marshal was called in to investigate.
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death