SPRING TOWNSHIP, Pa. - At Owls Field, the top-seeded Millersville baseball team walked off with a 3-2 win over (6) Kutztown on Wednesday afternoon in the first round of the NCAA Atlantic Regional Tournament.
Kurt Seiders knocked in Dan Stoltzfus in the 9th inning to give the Marauders the victory.
Kyle Stoudt tied the game up for the Golden Bears in the 7th inning with a 2-RBI single.
Kutztown will square off against the loser of Game 1, Winston-Salem State, in the opening game of Day Friday, April 16 at 12 p.m. Forecasted heavy rain throughout the early morning and afternoon is expected to push the schedule back.
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Reading parents vent frustrations over safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Updated Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today; close to records Friday
- Updated Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Updated Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill