READING, Pa. - A mistrial has been declared for another man accused of giving guns to a convicted felon.
The mistrial ruling came Thursday in the trial of Jared Engleman. Authorities said he and two others gave guns to Matthew Connor.
Connor used at least one of the guns to shoot and kill Berks County Sheriff's Deputy Kyle Pagerly two years ago, authorities said.
A mistrial was declared Wednesday for Maurice Connor. He's also accused of giving guns to his son, Matthew.
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe