MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - Police are investigating a rash of thefts from vehicles in a Muhlenberg Township neighborhood.
Thieves hit a large section of the township's Riverview Park area Wednesday night, according to a post on the police department's Facebook page.
A large majority of the thefts were from unlocked cars, said police, who reminded residents to make sure their vehicles are locked at all times.
Anyone with information about the thefts can call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913. A cash reward is being offered for information that leads to an arrest in the case.
Police took no chances in their investigation of what appeared to be suspicious package aboard a school bus in Berks County, calling in the bomb squad for a closer look.Read More »
- Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress
- Route 724 reopens upon completion of rain-delayed rock project
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Hawk Mountain bestows its highest honor on Jack Holcomb
- Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Bethel-Tulpehocken Library anticipates major renovations
- Updated Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Updated Sarcoma cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
- Updated Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress
- Updated Route 724 reopens upon completion of rain-delayed rock project
- Updated Police looking for Walmart TV thief in Lower Nazareth
- Updated One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- Updated Suspicious package clears school, closes Route 724 in Cumru
- Updated Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam