LAURELDALE - Muhlenberg will put its perfect 5-0 record on the line Friday night when they take on Governor Mifflin in Shillington. The winner of this game will have sole possession of first place atop Berks I.
The Muhls have been extra motivated and focused this week with the memory of last year's game against Mifflin fresh on their minds. The Mustangs escaped with a one-point victory, but it was a game Muhlenberg feels it should have won. In fact, they've had this game circled on the calendar all year.
With a win over Governor Mifflin, the defending Section I champions, Muhlenberg knows it will gain even more respect than what it has already gained this season.
Either way, we should be in for a tough, physical battle Friday night in Shillington.
A man who robbed two stores within hours of each other in Berks County on Wednesday is now behind bars, according to police, who said they believe the same suspect may have committed other holdups in Berks and Lehigh counties.Read More »
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- Prosecutors seek harsher sentence for ex-congressional aide
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Updated Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Updated Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying