READING, Pa. - A new sign at one of Berks County's most famous buildings is a nod to another era.
Crews installed a sign Thursday for the new Abraham Lincoln Bar in downtown Reading.
The new sign and bar are going in at the former Abraham Lincoln Hotel at North Fifth and Washington streets.
The landmark is being revamped into an apartment building with a restaurant and lounge.
The developer said the new sign was done in the same style as the one that used to hang outside the building.
It has been nearly one month since Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico.Read More »
- Pennsylvania GOP leaders seek delay in redistricting lawsuit
- Hawk Mountain helps to advance global raptor monitoring
- Fightins, Berks VNA team up for annual drive-thru flu clinic
- Police seeking 3 men in 'grandparent scam'
- Hit-and-run driver charged with DUI in crash on Route 12
- Maidencreek man charged in sexual assault of coworker
- Updated Allentown police searching for missing autistic teenager
- Family speaks out in 1959 murder case of Mabel Kretshmar
- Las Vegas victim's wife made 'hardest decision of her life'
- Demolition begins for Scoobies Gentlemen's Club in Allentown
- Refurbished piano lives on the streets of downtown Easton
- Former high school wrestler charged with aggravated assault
- Cats injured in Allentown fire find shelter, care from local vets
- History's Headlines: Allentown's Franklin Theatre
- Judge refuses to throw out case against New Jersey senator
- Bethlehem restaurant ranked No. 3 taco spot in America