HAMBURG, Pa. - A decision on whether an embattled Hamburg High School football player will take the field could come Friday.
A 69 News viewer released new video of the moments leading up to the altercation between a Hamburg player and a player from Annville-Cleona High School.
Officials said the Hamburg player hit another player with his helmet twice in Lebanon County earlier this month.
Police and the Lebanon County district attorney are investigating.
A brazen crime spree that spread up and down the East Coast of the United States may have come to an end in Berks County.Read More »
- Grillers BBQ for a good cause
- Cabela's honors 'hometown heroes'
- Crews knock out 2-alarm house fire near Bechtelsville
- Fire destroys barn near Robesonia
- Group hopes to open medical marijuana dispensary in Berks
- Hopkins pulls off massive comeback to down Alvernia at NCAA Regional
- Updated Busted in Berks: Group suspected in Victoria's Secret thefts along East Coast
- Many in Cosby jury pool have opinion about guilt
- Updated Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart
- DA: Man mocks, assaults person with cerebral palsy
- Coroner identifies body found under Linden Street Bridge
- Buckeye Tavern reopens 2 years after devastating fire
- Clerk shot in Whitehall robbery listed in stable condition
- Montgomery County launches app to help those in need of CPR
- Cooler and cloudy this afternoon with areas of rain and fog
- BUSH to rock Sands Event Center this summer