READING, Pa. - A playground in Reading is getting a makeover thanks to two NFL stars from Berks County.
The Gilmore-Henne Community Fund is going to install new equipment and clean up the playground at 16th and Haak Elementary School.
The fund was created by NFL players John Gilmore and Chad Henne. It's helped build or renovate five playgrounds in Berks County.
Plans are in place for the public service dedicated to the memory of retail icon Albert Boscov.Read More »
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode
- Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- Emergency sewer work shuts down Route 100 in Bally
- Berks Catholic boys top Schuylkill Valley in District 3 quarterfinal
- Updated Friday was a day for the record books
- Easton man charged with homicide in fatal shooting
- Updated Al Boscov's daughters, lifelong friend to speak at memorial service
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- New Candidate for Allentown mayor may face ethics code conflict
- Updated Police allege Weis employee helped herself to $7,000
- Updated Health Beat: Cancer treatment unclogs patient's heart
- Updated State police find drugs in false-bottom cans during Nazareth raid
- Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot