MOHNTON, Pa. - The NHRA has rolled into Berks County and Maple Grove Raceway.
They'll race this weekend, although things did not start well Thursday. Action on the track was washed out because of rain.
The drivers still think this will be a great weekend as they always get a lot of fan support in Berks County.
Antron Brown certainly feels that way. The NHRA top fuel standings leader loves the atmosphere.
"These fans are more than just fans," Brown said. "I call them nitro-haulics. Once they get a little whiff of this nitro, they can't get enough."
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Berks officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Reading planners move forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- Wilson WL girls lacrosse tops Exeter to push streak to 13
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal
- Antietam Lake improvements celebrated with ribbon cutting
- Updated 2 women in critical condition after crash near Dorney Park
- Jury to begin weighing sentence for police ambush killer
- Updated Berks officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Updated 2 stores in Cumru robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Rollover crash reported on I-78 in Lower Saucon
- Updated Clouds and some sun with a sprinkle in spots; turning milder this afternoon
- Christie to mark prescription drug disposal event
- SteelStacks partners with Lehigh Valley Grand Prix for inaugural fundraising event
- Daughter: Bill Cosby 'is not abusive, violent or a rapist'
- Life Lessons: Be Strong: Anti-bullying phone app