EXETER TOWNSHIP, Pa. - One man is dead after a vehicle struck a traffic light pole in Exeter Township Saturday morning.
Wally Woytovich, Berks County First Chief Deputy Coroner, said that the accident happened at 2:25 a.m. in the area of 47th Street and Perkiomen Avenue.
Woytovich said 22 year-old Devin A. Suchomelly was pronounced dead at the scene by Coroner Investigator Kurt Katzenmoyer at 3:12 a.m.
Woytovich said Suchomelly died of blunt force trauma to the head and neck, and the manner of death was ruled accident.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Bullets blast way into District 3 championship game
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe