KUTZTOWN, Pa. - The Kutztown Fair canceled its opening day because of the weather.
The fair was scheduled to start on Monday, Aug. 13, but the opening day was canceled because of rain that fell across Berks County on Monday.
The area was hit with downpours that led to flooding in some areas, road closures and hazardous travel conditions.
The Kutztown Fair hopes to resume tomorrow.
Reading's former managing director discussed his accomplishments and his firing, one day after learning he'd been terminated and one week after being put on administrative leave.Read More »
- Reading stages final Downtown Alive concert of summer season
- PHOTOS: Galactic Empire closes 2018 Downtown Alive series
- One Tank Trip: Dinosaurs in Motion at Reading Public Museum
- Fast-moving flames engulf motorhome near Virginville
- Car 'nowhere to be found' after crash on Route 61 in Hamburg
- Fired managing director: 'I felt like a punching bag'
- Council members say faith is lost in Phillipsburg mayor
- Dog the Bounty Hunter to join search for Shawn Christy
- Updated Reading mayor responds to former city manager's comments
- Updated 22-year-old injured in second Pottstown shooting within 24 hours
- Bucks woman sentenced in fatal DUI crash
- Life Lessons: Eye contact key to bonding with baby
- Hearing scheduled for former South Whitehall officer charged in fatal shooting
- Judge nixes Cosby request to step down; sentencing set for Monday
- Man wanted for killing parents, shooting at ex-wife in Chester County found dead
- Allentown narrowly approves debt refinancing