MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - The Metro Bank in Muhlenberg Township was robbed early Sunday afternoon.
The robber gave a bank teller a note demanding money at 12:19 p.m. Sunday. No weapons were displayed. After the teller complied, the suspect fled on foot toward the rear alley of the shopping center in which the bank is located, at 3045 N. 5th Street Highway.
Muhlenberg Township Police responded to the robbery.
The suspect is described as a white male, in his late 20s, with brown eyes and very pale skin. He is about 6 feet tall and weighs about 150 lbs.
He was wearing black pants, a black coat and a black knit hat with ear flaps and strings/tassels. The hat had a design that consisted of a pattern of white lines. The suspect also was wearing a black scarf, which partially covered his face.
Anyone with information is asked to please contact Detective Ramon Caraballo at
610-929-5454 or 484-955-2298. Or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunoco Logistics Partners said there's so much interest in its plans to build a natural gas liquids pipeline across southern Pennsylvania that the company will actually build two pipelines.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Reading parents vent frustrations over safety in schools
- Greenville jumps out to fast start, holds on at Reading
- Boyertown girls secure spot in District I quarterfinals
- Albright men and women to play for title; KU stays hot
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Updated Sunoco building 2 pipelines, not just 1 across Pennsylvania
- Man accused of stabbing wife, daughter-in-law in Allentown
- Updated Record-challenging warmth today; close to records Friday
- Updated Coroner called to crash on Interstate 176 in Caernarvon
- Chicago to rock Musikfest this summer
- Updated Philly mayor: $5.7M beverage tax haul doubles projections
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Life Lessons: Raising a tech entrepreneur
- Easton adopts 20-year comprehensive plan
- Lehigh County supports anti-gerrymandering bill