SPRING TWP., Pa. - Penn State University is inviting prospective students and their families to visit its Berks campus in Spring Township next month.
The "visit program" will take place on Sat., Oct. 19, beginning at 9 a.m., at the Perkins Student Center off Broadcasting Road.
The program offers information to local high school juniors and seniors who are thinking about applying to Penn State Berks, officials said.
The prospective students will be offered the opportunity to learn about Penn State admissions, financial aid, academics, athletics, and student activities and services.
Some of the school's faculty, staff and current students will also be on hand for discussions about PSU.
The program will wrap up with a tour of the campus, including the university's residence halls.
To register for the program, call 610-396-6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Beat: 5 ways to protect your eyes from aging
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- A shower/some drizzle this afternoon
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients