CENTRE TWP., Pa. - A woman following the directions of her GPS ended up hitting a tree, state police said.
The accident happened Monday afternoon in the area of Bellemans Church and Gin Mill roads in Centre Township, Berks County.
The woman's GPS told her to bear left, so she did. That's when police said she hit a tree.
The car rolled onto its roof, trapping the woman inside until she could be freed by first-responders. Luckily, the woman wasn't seriously hurt.
- Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Body found in Schuylkill River in Cumru Township
- Famed Berks wrestling coach gone, but not forgotten
- Local police step up patrols for Memorial Day weekend
- Bullets blast way into District 3 championship game
- Updated Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Great white shark Mary Lee detected off New Jersey coast
- Catasauqua store robbed at gunpoint
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- In opioid crisis, a new risk for police: accidental overdose
- Monroe County farm holds annual Farm Animal Frolic
- Package that led to Newark airport evacuation deemed safe
- Fire destroys barn in Lehigh Twp.
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival