READING, Pa. - Police said they may have found more evidence related to the deadly shooting of a man in Reading last week.
A shell casing was discovered Tuesday morning in the 300 block of West Douglass Street, police said.
The victim, Steven Crespo, 21, was a former city resident who was visiting from Florida. His death has been ruled a homicide.
Anyone with information that could help police crack the case is asked to call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913. A cash reward of up to $10,000 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest.
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association