READING, Pa. - Police were called to the scene of a deadly shooting Friday night in Reading.
It happened at a little before 10 p.m. in the 300 block of West Douglass Street.
The coroner said Steven Crespo, 21, from out of state was killed. The coroner does not have a cause of death, but said the manner of death is homicide.
Police are investigating and said they are searching for suspects.
The coroner said an autopsy on Crespo is scheduled for Sunday evening.
So far, police have not made any arrests.
- Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Nazareth woman dies days after being struck by vehicle
- Man tells Allentown police he was stabbed in the back while walking along the street
- Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback