READING, Pa. - Police were called to the scene of a deadly shooting Friday night in Reading.
It happened at a little before 10 p.m. in the 300 block of West Douglass Street.
The coroner said Steven Crespo, 21, from out of state was killed. The coroner does not have a cause of death, but said the manner of death is homicide.
Police are investigating and said they are searching for suspects.
The coroner said an autopsy on Crespo is scheduled for Sunday evening.
So far, police have not made any arrests.
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association