MAIDENCREEK TWP., Pa. - Northern Berks Regional Police are waiting for a man they say assaulted a Dunkin Donuts employee to turn himself in.
The incident happened around 4 p.m. Saturday at the Dunkin Donuts at 8448 Allentown Pike/Rt. 222 in Maidencreek Twp.
Police said a man yelled at employees while he was in the drive-thru, then came into the store and continued his rant, including racial slurs.
Officials said the man was shirtless and was screaming at employees when he walked inside.
Police said he then approached employees behind the counter several times and grabbed and ripped one of their shirts off, then left the store.
The man was last seen driving a silver Acura heading north on Rt. 222.
They also say he had a baby and female in the vehicle with him.
Police said the man in the surveillance photo called them Monday morning and is making arrangements to turn himself in.
He told police his version of the story differs from that of the employees.
In an emergency, you dial 911, expecting first-responders to know exactly what to do.Read More »
- Exeter moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- 2 men sought in pair of armed robberies in Reading
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Fightins drop 3rd straight in series opener at Trenton
- Updated Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- Updated 87-year-old man dies after car crash in Bath earlier this month
- Variable cloudiness this afternoon with most of the rain staying south and east today and tomorrow
- Updated Commission approves LED lights for 'Trenton Makes' Bridge
- Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Updated 2 men sought in pair of armed robberies in Reading
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?