MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - Police are asking for help finding a man accused punching a security guard in the face while shoplifting from a major retailer.
The man took something from a store on the North 5th Street Highway in Muhlenberg Twp., Berks Co., on December 10, police said.
As the man was leaving, police said he punched a loss prevention officer in the face.
Anyone who can help police identify the shoplifter is asked to call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913. A cash reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest.
A judge has denied an emergency request to reopen a beloved bowling alley in Berks County.Read More »
- Leibrandt, Pullin pace Reading in series opener at Harrisburg
- Royals season ends in Game 6 of first round series
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Last day for Bowl-O-Rama? 'It'll be a shame'
- Penn State Health St. Joseph hires new financial chief
- Penske Truck Leasing unveils mobile app for customers
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown