EXETER TWP., Pa. - A man is in custody after a domestic incident in Berks County.
Exeter Township police responded to the unit block of Bordic Road on Saturday.
There they found Nathan Gove with a 12-gauge shotgun. Police say he pointed the gun at a relative and threatened to shoot her in the head.
Police surrounded the trailer he was in and Gove surrendered to police.
Investigators recovered the 12-gauge shotgun and shotgun shells.
Gove is in the custody of the Berks County Sheriff's Department.
- Updated Periods of snow through early Wednesday: 3-6 inches north, 1-3 inches south
- Wreck closes eastbound I-78 in Berks County
- Double homicide investigation leads to arrest in Poconos
- Bethlehem Township preparing to oppose PennEast Pipeline
- Emmaus unhappy with trash hauler
- Muhlenberg Township appoints school liaison
- Animal shelters working to cope with surge in cats
- First responders readying for snowfall
- Flu hitting Berks early and hard
- Evacuated Bethlehem residents hope they will be able to return home