READING, Pa. - Reading police said they've caught the vandal who stole copper from a church.
Jesse Datil, 40, of Reading, stole the copper out of air conditioning units at St. Mark's United Church of Christ on West Greenwich Street.
Datil is facing charges that include theft and receiving stolen property.
Church leaders say they think it will cost them $60,000 to replace the damaged units.
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- 'Very few' tickets remain for Miranda Lambert in Reading
- Berks Encore granted share of $2M from Pennsylvania Lottery
- In-home care provider expands to Berks; 25 jobs to be added
- Sinking Spring man charged in case of road rage
- Updated Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- Updated Man stabs wife, stepdaughter in car in Allentown
- Updated Van rear-ends box truck on Route 222
- Updated U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Updated Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Updated Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- Updated One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University
- Executive orders prompt new response to undocumented immigrants
- Updated Berks native, famous artist now lives on through children's book
- Attorney general says costs related to Kane reached $3.6M