WEST READING, Pa. - Police are on the hunt for a man who robbed a gas station by holding a razor blade to a clerk's throat.
The holdup happened around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Lukoil in the 300 block of Penn Avenue in West Reading, Berks Co.
The robber, a man in his 40s, held the blade to the cashier's throat while he grabbed $150 in cash from the register, police said.
The man was last seen walking away on Penn Avenue toward Reading.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913. A cash reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest.
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies