MYERSTOWN, Pa. - Police in Lebanon County are searching for a man who robbed a Myerstown Turkey Hill store at gunpoint.
Police say it happened around 1:40 a.m. Sunday at the Turkey Hill in the 200 block of West Lincoln Ave.
A man believed to be between the age of 16 and 20 walked into the store with a gun and demanded cash from the register.
The cashier gave the suspect an unspecified amount of money.
The masked bandit was last seen running away from the store.
Anyone with information is asked to call State Police in Jonestown at 717-865-2194.
A brazen crime spree that spread up and down the East Coast of the United States may have come to an end in Berks County.Read More »
- Man dies nearly week after motorcycle crash in Spring
- Veteran of 2 wars tapped as grand marshal of Exeter parade
- 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' to be performed live in Reading
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Fightins drop 3rd straight in series opener at Trenton
- New Jersey resident finds severed foot and partial ankle in sneaker
- DA criticizes state police investigation of shooting by troopers
- Going the distance: Local couple celebrates 2,700 rides on Dorney's "Steel Force"
- 3 white men, 2 white women seated for Cosby jury
- Pershing Square reduces holding in Air Products
- Rehearsal underway for 2017 Freddy's
- Crews assessing damage after car slams into restaurant
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PSU Berks, Penn State Health St. Joseph team up for new 'Launchbox'
- Police: Upper Saucon man shoots nephew, chases him on golf cart