EXETER, Pa. - Police are looking for a missing Exeter man who was last seen on May 10, 2015.
Anthony Evan Rodriguez, 21, was last seen near Blemker and Harman roads. His last know address was in the 1800 block of Perkiomen Avenue.
Rodriguez is described as 6'1" tall, black hair, brown eyes with a diamond tattoo on his left arm.
Police said he has a history of depression.
Exeter Police are asking anyone with information to contact them at 610-779-1490.
Parents who have kids in the Governor Mifflin School District spoke out tonight at a community forum and town hall-style meeting, as the district looked to take the conversation off social media and bring it face-to-face with parents.Read More »
- Pothole-riddled road causes problems for Centre residents
- Man accused of embezzling more than $400K from employer
- Reading High School to install new, HD security cameras
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Commissioner: Pa. plans to eliminate county-owned homes
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- Updated Parkland schools closed after fire tears through bus garage
- Chilly today with more rain, some ice to the north
- Man critical after being shot in the face in Allentown
- Updated Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Updated Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night
- Gov. Mifflin parents sound off about safety concerns
- Witness recalls scene of deadly Lehigh Valley conduit collapse